Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Monthly Music Club in Loughrea Library


The Music Club, a group of local musicians and teachers, host a free concert of primarily classical music in Loughrea library on the first Sunday of the month. All are welcome, especially music students. The atmosphere is relaxed and informal. The concert starts promptly at 7.00pm and ususally concludes at approximately 8.30pm.




Past guest performers have included the Loughrea Cathedral and Abbey adult choirs and the Galway Bass Trio. Broadcaster and author Liam Nolan has also given readings. Please check with the library to ensure that the concert is scheduled for a given month, as occasionally the group hosts a concert in another location... mailto:loughrea@galwaylibrary.ie ]
The next concert is scheduled for Sunday 7th February 2010, at 7pm in Loughrea Library.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful blog. I love it.

Anonymous said...

I think you have a great page here… today was my first time coming here.. I just happened to find it doing a google search. anyway, good post.. I’ll be bookmarking this page for sure.